Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I need a front exhaust pipe for a 2000W 166 2.0ts

Alfa are quoting c.£400! Does anyone know of a comapany that could either supply or manufacture one.

All help appreciated

Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just Alfa Spares 0151 523 7700 in Liverpool. They charge £20 for delivery I got the section after the cat and before the back box for £80 2nd hand. They cut out the silencer box and replace with SS pipe so does not corrode so badly - so they tell me I'm very gullible.

I am still awaiting delivery should be with my Garage Tuesday Wednesday (collected late by courier) so maybe hold fire until I post a report on these guys. I also gut the back box for £60 +£25 delivery in "reasonable" nick. We will wait and see I will post as soon as i get a report from my garage.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi

Thanks for the reply - much appreciated. I'll wait for your update. It's unbelievable that a car that is effectively mainstream is so difficult to get bits for.

Good luck

·
Registered
30 Posts
whoops, I cant seem to create a link I am sure there is some clever way to do it but copy and paste don't work. Point is alfaman2001 that there are a couple of people on here know just-alfa spares and think they are great so there you go. If you get something sent by post they recommend you chase them up as they are very busy all the time.....

·
Registered
30 Posts
pipe now received 2 days late and it turns out my garage has been able to refit the old one while I was waiting. So looks like I wasted £180....mind you probably not a bad thing to have a spare as the original is on its way out anyway....Still not seen it but apparently its not great mind you would not expect it to be for the price....If any one needs one its the 2 sections after the cat I am now open to offers....:rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts