Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I have a Zender bodykit for a 164 that I'm thinking of parting with.
The kit comprises the front bumper lip, rear bumper lip and side skirts.
Ideally I would hold on to such an extremely rare item but the money would handy to use on another project.
If you're interested, feel free to reply to this thread or send me a private message.

Attachments

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still available.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello,
£400 or near offer would be nice. I paid more than that for it so I'm trying not to lose out too much if I can.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Hello,
£400 or near offer would be nice. I paid more than that for it so I'm trying not to lose out too much if I can.
Hi Hayden

Is the Zender Kit still available ?

I know through reading that you have owned a few 164's now, wondering in your experience the best wheel size for a nice compliant ride ?

Oh and let me know if you have other parts as I may be a buyer depending on what they are.

Many thanks

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, how are you? Did I see via Facebook that your Cloverleaf is finally up and running?

I sold the Zender kit to different people at the end of last year I'm afraid. At the moment I'm regretting moving on from 164s, I think I should have kept the Q4 and replaced the broken gearbox but I just lost interest at the time and was fed up with it. I still feel largely the same about it now but there's a tinge of guilt. Yet here I am now, browsing for another.... I don't really have much of a budget for one but it can't hurt to look. I would consider selling/swapping my 156 for/towards one but realistically I think I'd have to keep the 156 for now.

I have quite a few 164 parts lying around but it's all odds and ends really, like switches and small trim parts and what have you. Nothing of particular value or interest I would say.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Hi, how are you? Did I see via Facebook that your Cloverleaf is finally up and running?

I sold the Zender kit to different people at the end of last year I'm afraid. At the moment I'm regretting moving on from 164s, I think I should have kept the Q4 and replaced the broken gearbox but I just lost interest at the time and was fed up with it. I still feel largely the same about it now but there's a tinge of guilt. Yet here I am now, browsing for another.... I don't really have much of a budget for one but it can't hurt to look. I would consider selling/swapping my 156 for/towards one but realistically I think I'd have to keep the 156 for now.

I have quite a few 164 parts lying around but it's all odds and ends really, like switches and small trim parts and what have you. Nothing of particular value or interest I would say.
Hi all good now that the leaf is back up and running :)

Presently putting trim back together and looking to get ready for a fresh MOT, keen to put some miles on this year before tackling a trip to Arese in 2019 :D

No worries on the parts... keen to have a set of 17 or 18 inch wheels may opt for aftermarket as Sienna's pretty hard to come by :(

Stay in touch always a leaf for sale somewhere in the country but getting rarer and prices going up so get one whilst you can... If I hear of any I will let you know.

Rodger

1 - 7 of 7 Posts