Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all

Just thought of sharing a few pictures. We had our local Alfa club (AROCKV) Charity Run yesterday to a local Orphanage House.

Here are some pictures. My 164TS is the lead "2626" :) Hope you like it.

Syed
Malaysia

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Nice! :)

That 156 is a different red to everything else, I wonder if it's original seeing as the bonnet is black?

I haven't seen 17 inch Teledials on a 164 (the black one) before, they look good! More commonly fitted to the GTV and Spider (standard on the later V6 versions), I think they will have a different offset to 164 wheels which has the effect of putting them out further from the hubs, which helps the looks. Standard 164 wheels look a little narrow for the wheel arches.

-Alex

·
Administrator
GT 2.0 JTS 2007
5,550 Posts
Nice cars:)

·
Registered
10,921 Posts
Very nice photos syed...was oor 166 resident not in attendance?

Did you take the kids to the seaside or just get them ice cream?

Excellent venture non the less.:thumbs:

Pomeo

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice photos syed...was oor 166 resident not in attendance?

Did you take the kids to the seaside or just get them ice cream?

Excellent venture non the less.:thumbs:

Pomeo
Well, sorry to disappoint you but the 166 is considered a "failure" model here, i.e. no one wants it :(

And a lot of times being sold in the local classified at ridiculously low price (good if you are in the market to buy one hehe)

Syed

·
Administrator
GT 2.0 JTS 2007
5,550 Posts
:(

·
Registered
10,921 Posts
:confused:

:cheese:

Well, sorry to disappoint you but the 166 is considered a "failure" model here, i.e. no one wants it :(

And a lot of times being sold in the local classified at ridiculously low price (good if you are in the market to buy one hehe)

Syed
Err 164 twinkle...Twas considered a flop almost everywhere...Plonkers ( One mans meat another mans poison.)

Double edge sword.

BUTT If it had been a success I woodnt huv 1 never mind 4.

Did they get a cone tho'

Pomeo

But there is at least 166 in Malaysia or at least there was.:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts