Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I came to ask for advice.

The leather (or whatever material it is) on my 159 TI dashboard is peeling out around the windshield air vents.

I have searched here on AO and all over the web, but I didn't found anything.

Does any one else knows this issue??

Attachments

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
As far as I know, only some breras in the UK have the leather dash.
We had similar when living in Saudi in a discovery (50c+), just used some glue.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App[/color

·
Registered
2 Posts
same problem :(

Hello!

I Just registered to this forum because i found your problem as I searching on the web. I bought an Alfa 159 TI with leather dashboard, and i have the same problem :(
Could you repair this? I tried to remove te air vents from there, but i cant :( Sorry 4 my english :)

Thanks,

Attila

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello!

I Just registered to this forum because i found your problem as I searching on the web. I bought an Alfa 159 TI with leather dashboard, and i have the same problem :(
Could you repair this? I tried to remove te air vents from there, but i cant :( Sorry 4 my english :)

Thanks,

Attila
Hi Attila. No, I haven't found a solution for the issue. On top of it the air vents are quite difficult to reach because the windshield is very low on that place.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Attila. No, I haven't found a solution for the issue. On top of it the air vents are quite difficult to reach because the windshield is very low on that place.
Yeah, i think i will try to remove the air vents part with something. They told me, this issue is because there was too hot in the car on a sunny day.. Have to buy a sun protection film :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello!

Thanks,

Attila
Hi, unfortunately I haven't found a solution...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts