Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i am thinking of buying a alfa 159ti just wondering if anyone has had any problems with the alfa romeo 159 ti .. such as electrics or engine or rust .or things suchlike ??

cheers chris
:driving:

·
Registered
562 Posts
There are a myriad threads on here with answers. Start with the ultimate buyer's guide, it's pinned as a sticky further up this page. Have fun.....

·
Registered
178 Posts
When you are ready contact me, ours will be sale in the New Year. If you search my threads you will find details on the car. It may look like the car has been for sale for 3 months, reality is that I turned down a sale in Nov due to needing to keep it a little longer.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Just completed 140k miles with mine - 2.4 ti - had it from new - 2008 a few niggles but not many problems and I intend to keep it for at least another 60k - loads of torque

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Just bought a Ti 1.9Jtdm, I have done a lot of searching on here and also the web in general prior to the purchase.

The 2.4 gets less flack on here than the 1.9 engine and most people on here would tell you to steer clear of the 1.9Jtdm, but if your not going to thrash it, and your not interested in reaching warp speed at the blink of an eye, then the 1.9 would be fine and cheaper.

There are reported issues with the 1.9, as with any car, so take it as you want really. If your a worrier and a glass half empty kind of person, don't buy an Alfa full stop.

One thing of note I found, there are far more people on the web who haven't had problems than the noisier few who have, so take your pick and enjoy the car!

Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts