Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

I am looking to sell my 159 Sportswagon as my son is about to start driving lessons in the summer and I need to buy a small car for him. Details as follows:

ALFA ROMEO, 159 SPORTSWAGON, LUSSO 16V JTDM, 170 BHP

83K MILES ON CLOCK ** BEAUTIFUL LOOKING CAR IN SUPERB CONDITION INSIDE AND OUT ** TWO OWNERS FROM NEW ** FULL UP TO DATE SERVICE HISTORY** CAMBELT KIT AND WATER PUMP HAS BEEN REPLACED ** EXHAUST RECENTLY REPLACED*TWO NEW REAR TYRES*CAR HAS BEEN WELL LOOKED AFTER **MOT DUE JULY 2021

Price: £7,000 ONO

Vehicle registered: 19/05/2011

If interested please text me on 07570 597654

Thanks

Daren

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Daren,
Are you still selling this car. I have just started looking and would be interested in seeing a few more details. if you have advertised elsewhere with more info just give me the link. thanks.
Also where are you? London? I am in Winchester.
Regards
Nick Hubbard
(jabbathehub)

Hi

I am looking to sell my 159 Sportswagon as my son is about to start driving lessons in the summer and I need to buy a small car for him. Details as follows:

ALFA ROMEO, 159 SPORTSWAGON, LUSSO 16V JTDM, 170 BHP

83K MILES ON CLOCK ** BEAUTIFUL LOOKING CAR IN SUPERB CONDITION INSIDE AND OUT ** TWO OWNERS FROM NEW ** FULL UP TO DATE SERVICE HISTORY** CAMBELT KIT AND WATER PUMP HAS BEEN REPLACED ** EXHAUST RECENTLY REPLACED*TWO NEW REAR TYRES*CAR HAS BEEN WELL LOOKED AFTER **MOT DUE JULY 2021

Price: £7,000 ONO

Vehicle registered: 19/05/2011

If interested please text me on 07570 597654

Thanks

Daren

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Daren,
Are you still selling this car. I have just started looking and would be interested in seeing a few more details. if you have advertised elsewhere with more info just give me the link. thanks.
Also where are you? London? I am in Winchester.
Regards
Nick Hubbard
(jabbathehub)
Hi Nick

I'm in Hornchurch Essex so on the edge of London. The car is also being advertised in Autotrader hopefully this link works - New & Used Cars for Sale - Auto Trader UK

Regards

Daren

1 - 7 of 7 Posts