Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi and hello to you all. I just bought 2007 alfa 159 2.4 jtdm 210hp TI.The car is great loving it but i have a small problem. The radio works but there is no sound on the speakers and i have checked all the fuses that are for the sound system and they are all ok. 2 weeks ago when i went to try it there was sound but now there is not. The only thing that was changed was the battery.The radio does not seek for a code and its playing cd and it finds the stations. I have disconencted the battery for some time and then connected again but still no sound.I also did a reset on the radio from the radio menu and guess what still no sound on the speakers. It is not on mute volume goes up and down but not even a shhhh from the speakers.Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Did you say you have sound when you play a CD or is that silent too?! What about AM?
Us yours standard or with Bose.
There are extra fuses for radio (fusebox by the battery (f23) and in the boot (if you have Bose)

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you say you have sound when you play a CD or is that silent too?! What about AM?
Us yours standard or with Bose.
There are extra fuses for radio (fusebox by the battery (f23) and in the boot (if you have Bose)

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
No sound at all even thoug the radio is playing the songs from the cd.It is not bose sound system so there is no extra fuses.I will check F23 fuse should be next to the battery. Thanks for the replay.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Could try removing the unit and checking the plugs are all in ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts