Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My rear window demister does not work on my 159. I had the wires running across the rear window checked there is no breakage there. I has a tester put on the wires across the rear window to and found there is no electric running through the wires. I repaced the fuse for the demister again and it still does not work.

If i run all the blowers eventually the rear window clears, but if i only use the rear window button nothing happens. Any ideas, or is there a way to cure this problem?

A

·
0 Posts
I think you will find that the wires are actually housed in a material (I may be wrong though) hence why you cant get anything from the volt meter.

When you operate the rear windscreen button, does the front one come on automatically and do the ring lights come on around the buttons? Also, do you hear the click from the relay at all?

Ironically, mine has a problem with the rear windscreen. One of my lines isn't working but as the cars under warrenty it will be a case of a new windscreen for me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When the rear window is pressed just the 1 ring light around the button comes on. If i press the front window screen button, the air con, circulating air and the mono button all come on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts