1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers. i think the whole front end things a bit much just for the lights ive already swapped it once last year thanks to a chav in a saxo running into my offside wing!
cheers anyway though.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
I remember seeing an unfinished project on ebay last year where someone was in the process of putting a brera front end onto a 156 ...

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
looking at the link, and reminding myself how and where the lights sit on the 159, i think they would look terrible on the 156.

on the 159 they are sat recessed under the bonnet, and back from the front wing. would not look right at all.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
looking at the link, and reminding myself how and where the lights sit on the 159, i think they would look terrible on the 156.

on the 159 they are sat recessed under the bonnet, and back from the front wing. would not look right at all.
I can confirm that.... even if its possible..... it looks kak!

The light eperature on a 159 is long and squared.... but on a 156... its deeper and rounded.

DONT DO IT>>>>

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Its not rocket science, they COULD be made to fit and look ok. They would have to be recessed more than that photoshop though and tilted down and turned in a bit. If the scale is right it might be an idea to make the aperture narrower by adding bits below the lightsin the bumper. It would be quite a bit of work but it could be done

·
Registered
37,341 Posts
The boot lid, rear lights, rear wings on the facelift are all different too.

So it needs an Ar$e lift as well as a facelift.

IMO the original 156 is a better looking car than the 156 facelift and the 159 anyway.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts