• Oceano Black

Votes: 23 9.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been much discussion on what colour the stunning Alfa 159:cool: wears best, I think it looks good in any colour:) but thought a poll on the subject might be interesting

·
Registered
87 Posts
I would say carbonio black, looks amazing when the light hits it. Only prob is that it gets dirty quick. Still worth it :thumbs:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I voted Red. Stromboli would be (and indeed was) my second choice:D

·
Registered
210 Posts
I think the stromboli Grey on Rosso's 159 looks amazing. If or when I buy a 159 it will definately be stromboli. IMO it makes the car look classy yet still sporty. I love it in black but don't think it shows off the shape as good as the stromboli.:cool:

·
Premium Member
5,339 Posts
Metallic Black every time (even though mines Stromboli Grey!)

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
7,040 Posts
I voted Stromboli grey, most people that order from us want Carbonio black, in fact it must be over 50% but when I order for stock I order Stromboli grey & Carbonio black, I ordered some Oltremare blue when the 159 first came out and for some reason we found them really hard to sell. Colour and specification is so important to the future value of an Alfa, more so than any other brand in my opinion.

Ned

·
Registered
10 Posts
Am awaiting delivery of my 159 SW in Stromboli Grey. I was looking for a car in stock and other choice was black, which I think looks good but I think obscures the lines of the 159. My favourtie colour is Oltremare blue, which I think is very classy but not usually in stock for reason Autolusso gives. Natural leather interior in any of them is best IMO. Delivery on 15th Feb - missus thinks I've ordered a Volvo! :lol:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
From the poll so far it looks as if Alfa got its choice of colours for the 159 Ti spot on as the 3 most popular colours are Alfa Red, Black and Stromboli Grey. My personal preference of Aurora Blu seems just that at the minute :cheese:

1 - 20 of 100 Posts