Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Been reading through the various brake pad threads and was duly confused! Was wondering what 1.9 Owners would recommend for brake pads. Mine need changing ASAP, doesn't help that my front tyres are down to 2mm either!

Cheers

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Be aware that the brakes changed on MY2008-onwards 1.9JTDm Lusso models - look for alloy front calipers usually with Alfa Romeo script on them. I believe these take different pads from earlier cars (and not the same as Ti s). I think these calipers later spread tp Turismo models etc but someone else will know the definitive answer

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Anyone used Pagid discs and pads on a Ti?
Put them on my VW Touareg (also has 330mm discs and Brembo calipers) and they seem very good at a reasonable price (not cheapest but good). They were OEM supplier and my original VW pads had VW and Pagid stamped on them. If they can stop my 2.3 ton truck well then they should have no trouble with a 159.
Got mine from Eurocarparts.com but they don't seem to list any for the Ti.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Don't worry, realised if I put in that I had a 2.4 it came up with the right Brembo type parts for our 2.0Jtdm Ti.
Ordered Pagid front and rear pads and discs. Eurocarparts currently have 25% off as well so total price was £214.50 incl VAT delivered!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts