·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Cheers Chris ;)

"What Guv? I seen nothing. I don't know anything!!"

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Just for information ... they are ".rar" files so you'll need something like WinRar to extract them, inside them are ".nrg" which is a nero cd-image format, so you'll need nero to burn them (although I believe that other programs can extra the content ...)

·
Registered
38,459 Posts
I am still waiting for them to download at the minute. They seem to be taking a while.

I'll worry about extracting them after. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Chris,

I noticed from a previous thread that you work in the defence industry. Me too ;)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
hi, i downloaded the elearn for the 147......how can i make it work....no .nrg file!!:confused:
I've only downloaded the 156 versions ... what files are present in yours?

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
ok then I'll download it and see what I can do ...

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Right ... inside the .rar file for the 147 eLearn is a .iso file, this is a disk image file, as this is a standard file format disk compression tools (such as winrar) can open it and look at/extract the files ... which I think is what you've done. What you need to do is burn this .iso file as a disk image (note this is different to burning it as a file on the disk), or alternatively (and preferably) use a disk image program (just as nero image drive) to mount the image to make it look as if it an actual CD ...

good luck!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks man (156Chris)! Your the best!

:lol:

·
Registered
9,331 Posts
It's the Workshop Manual ... how to take it apart and put it back together without any bolts or screws left over. ;)

EPER is the parts system (DVD based) and DTE is the older version of elearn.

Similar to the Haynes manual but runs on a computer .. not a book. Haynes will not produce a manual as they say there is "insufficient demand"!

·
Registered
40 Posts
thanks alot, just in the process of downloading it atm,

hopefully this should help me piece all the little things on my alfa together..

i used the workshop manual on my fto, n believe it was a god send, so im hoping to have the same kind of luck with my 156.
thanks

1 - 20 of 94 Posts