Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys im new to this and i dont know if im putting this in the right spot if im not let me know but i would still like some help :(

so what im trying to do is run a power lead from my battery to my boot ive tried a few ways that ive read online but non have seemed to work :(:(

i have an Alfa 156 RHD sele speed sep 2009 model :)

help would be VERY appreciated dont really wanna pay a guy 150$ to do it if i can do it myself with help from you guys :)

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Welcome to AO :). Ran my power piggy backed off the ignition barrel with a fuse next to it. It solved two problems for me. First I didn't have to get to the battery in the front of the car and second it isn't live when the cars ignition wasn't on so it wouldn't flatten the battery. Much better idea IMO. The took up the plastic trim at the bottom of each door and ran it behind the dash and down the left side of the car to the boot along with the wires for from the stereo. Earthed the sub on te boot floor. Worked for years like that. :thumbs:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hello thanks for the fast reply, btw i like the fact you like naruto so do it haha :p

just a quick question how do i connect my cable to the ignition barrel>>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts