Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there can does anyone know how to remove a sony cd player from an 51 plate alfa 156 these were fitted standard to some of the later model 156,s

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi i had one of these in my car when I first got it in my handbook that can with the car were two keys to remove the unit if not try halfords or your local audio shop they sould be able to sell them it you from what i remember they are a good headunit merc were using them as well at that time has yours broken or are you upgrading it

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi i had one of these in my car when I first got it in my handbook that can with the car were two keys to remove the unit if not try halfords or your local audio shop they sould be able to sell them it you from what i remember they are a good headunit merc were using them as well at that time has yours broken or are you upgrading it
no the damm thing wont turn on however ive got a replacement unit but cant remove the old 1 and there dosent seem to be any holes in which to put and clips into

·
Registered
17 Posts
it was about 3 years ago but i think they go down the sides i will have a look at my mums SLK shes got one in that, or i might still have my old unit in my workshop

D

·
0 Posts
I think that just requires standard issue Sony stereo removal prongs that, as said already, go down the side. I know Halfords sell 'em for a few quid, or you should have at least one mate that has Sony removal prongs. Ask around at work or whatever.

Good luck mate, :D

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts