Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just had my 156 serviced at my local nationwide auto centre (AA approved) £180 all in plugs,filters etc, but the best bit is i paid for it with only £45 worth of Tesco club card vouchers so it cost me "NOTHING" cos as im sure your all aware £1 in club card = £4 in vouchers which you accumulate shopping anyway.They also changed my cambelt, tensioners etc and my variator for £380 (cash can't use vouchers here) all in, of which you get 10% discount with your clubcard and clubcard points for the remaining £342 which will then give me £13 towards the MOT. There work is guaranteed as with most garages for 12mths/12000 which ever is sooner and they were very professional. So if you shop at tesco's save your vouchers and get your work done at a local Nationwide they do good deals on clutches tyres etc too. V HAPPY!:) :)

PS: Any of the Cardiff lot meeting soon? on a weekend before xmas

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have also used Nationwide Auto Centre in nottingham for years with all my cars. Most recently they serviced and MOT'd my Alfa 156, a full service, new brakes all round and came in less than 300, well chuffed as this was my firs alfa service. Wont take my car anywhere else. Nationwide extremely recommended.

·
Registered
153 Posts
by the way im originally from nottingham and family still there dont just drive 100 miles to specially go there! just incase anyone thought i was mad! lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts