Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have replaced my recaro interior with Tan Leather so have a complete Recaro interior with door cards etc surplus to requirements.

£25 collected from Leicester.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Ross

What colour, material, condition?

Are they out your 1998 156?

Any chance of photos?

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
If they're the same ones as the '98 156 I had then you are mad to take them out ... they are :cool: :cool: (I'd ask for more than £25 if I were you ...)

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
If they're the same ones as the '98 156 I had then you are mad to take them out ... they are :cool: :cool: (I'd ask for more than £25 if I were you ...)
Who's side are you on :eek: . He'll say it's a typo now an ask £125 instead :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Who's side are you on :eek: . He'll say it's a typo now an ask £125 instead :lol: :lol: :lol:

They can't possibly be the same as the ones I had in my 156 ... there is no way you'd replace them with "Tan Leather" (sorry I really don't like tan leather ... ) ...

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
They can't possibly be the same as the ones I had in my 156 ... there is no way you'd replace them with "Tan Leather" (sorry I really don't like tan leather ... ) ...
Not a fan either - unless changed for the velour interior :(

Any idea if the inetrior from the pre-facelift 156 will fit the face lift 156? Mine's the 2002 facelift and I seem to think the bolt holes are the same but I'm not sure about the airbag wiring. Mine aren't electric seats but they do have side airbags fitted.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Not a fan either - unless changed for the velour interior :(

Any idea if the inetrior from the pre-facelift 156 will fit the face lift 156? Mine's the 2002 facelift and I seem to think the bolt holes are the same but I'm not sure about the airbag wiring. Mine aren't electric seats but they do have side airbags fitted.
I'm pretty sure that the pre-facelift (especially '98) didn't have side airbags so you'll have to do something with the wiring to trick the air bag light from not coming on (I'm sure there is thread somewhere here to do this) ... apart from that I think it is just a direct swap (don't quote me on that though)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep they are the sports pack Recaro's and I like the Tan Momo Leather.:cool:

I will post so picx tuesday there ate in generally good con but the drivers seat needs a small repair.:rolleyes:

D

·
0 Posts
£25 is no where near enough the amount you could get for them. They go for more than leather and I paid £120 delivered for my leather. :eek:

Stick a £100 price tag on them if I were you mate.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bloody camera playing up so cant get the picx on, will keep trying hopefully will get it sorted soon.:cry:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts