Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is currently a bright red 156 sport wagon featuring on the shopping channel Ideal World. They are selling some "miracle" cleaner, no water required just spray it on and wipe off all the dirty. It's so smart it doesn't even scratch your paint work (and we all believe that, right along with "the cheques in the post"!).

Don't often see an alfa on tv but I'm glad it's not mine they are scratching!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd never use them either. just thought it interesting that they were using an alfa!

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Not so sure about not seeing them so often, the 156 is pretty common.

Don't want to cause offence but I got rid of my Sportwagon recently as I was no longer a free thinking individual!

I know Alfa sales is a good thing but I think back to the mid ninetees when I had my first 164 - Every Alfa driver waved at me, few and far between back then!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Lovely looking black 2.0 TS Turismo saloon, driven by the main private investigator character Jackson Brodie (actor Jason Isaacs) in the new 6 part series BBC Case Histories. The car featured a lot in the first part shown this Sunday, and was by far the best thing about the programme! :cool:

P

·
0 Posts
That was really funny.............. I even had words with mine :lol:

"dont you be taking hints, i will kick your ar53"

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Lovely looking black 2.0 TS Turismo saloon, driven by the main private investigator character Jackson Brodie (actor Jason Isaacs) in the new 6 part series BBC Case Histories. The car featured a lot in the first part shown this Sunday, and was by far the best thing about the programme! :cool:
It's actually a V6, a man with impeccable taste :D

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Yes, but did you notice that the engine management light was on?:eek:
It's like a badge of honour :lol: You're not an Alfisti until your light is on!

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
They probably didn't think anyone would notice? but did you note the fact you never get to hear the sound of the v6 such a waste. They also have a 147 visible in the bbc one intro where they are at a round about and it's parked at the bottom of shot.;)

G

·
0 Posts
On the subject of cleaners Tiff Nedell does a similar add on the shopping channels did not think he was that hard up :cheese:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts