Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

does anyone know where the BTCC and other Alfa Romeo racing series contenders get their parts from? I am interested in the 156 BTCC front fenders and front bumper.

I have searched almost everywhere(clearly not the correct places) and only found a website that supplies the faceclift BTCC kit, but not the pre-facelift kit.

I am only looking for the front fenders(wings) and the front bumper/splitter.

thanks in advance.

http://alfacors.tripod.com/AlfaRomeo/alfa156.bmp

Looking at the close up of the car, are those oem fenders that were pulled or are they completely new units? The front bumper looks oem to the middle, then looks chopped and a piece of plastic added for downforce I presume.

·
Registered
30,222 Posts
Your pic is of a 156 Supertourer, which never raced in the BTCC.
The Super2000 156 had one low budget entry in the BTCC (in the Super2000 era obviously) for Eoin Murray.

The Super2000 spec panels are available if those are what you are after.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I want what is in the picture...where though?

·
Registered
30,222 Posts
Yes I want what is in the picture...where though?
OK.
The red section is cut from OEM.
EVERYTHING below that is bespoke carbonfibre airducts (engine air, radiators, brake ducts) and below that adjustable carbon/kevlar splitter.

You won't find that for sale.

That is an early 156 Supertourer, so the front wings are I think just std but rolled and pulled out. Later they were allowed to change the wings and at that point the arch was cut out up to the styling line (any running today will have that style).

Reactions: Guili

·
Registered
30,222 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts