Year:1995
Make:Alfa Romeo
Model:Other
Mileage:N/A
Transmission:Manual
Engine:3.0L V6
Trim:N/A
Alfa 155 3.0L 12v V6 project for sale

I bought this car as a complete, running car in Nov 2019 however it had a suspected Head Gasket failure.

The car is an original Factory 2.5L V6 with a rare cream leather interior and wooden Nardi steering wheel. The engine has been swapped at some point for a 3.0L 12v V6 from a 164.

The chassis is in excellent condition with only 1 small patch of rust in the boot and I have already fixed one rust patch in the wheel well.

As the car currently stands the engine is out and the heads are off having been skimmed, vacuum & pressure tested at Dave Knight Engine Services in Northampton.

The engine needs rebuilding and putting back in the car.

I have already bought many new parts for the 155 as I was going to replace everything whilst rebuilding it. These include:

Full engine gasket set
Starter motor
Alternator (refurbished not new)
Radiator
Discs
Pads
Bushes
Boots
Wheel Bearings
Hoses
Tie rod ends
Drop links
Etc etc
I have receipts for over £1800 worth of brand new parts

My plan for the 155 was to turn it into a Tarquini BTCC replica. I have the front splitter (I actually have 2 to have a spare), rear wing with lift kit and some 18” black 5 spoke alloy wheels (correct 4x98 Alfa stud pattern). All that’s needed to complete the replica are the decals for which I have a source. These parts have cost me over £950. These will be included in the sale if I get the full asking price.

I was never going to start working on the Alfa until I had finished my BMW track car, however I started it thinking I could get it ready for the 30th Anniversary trip to the Nurburgring earlier this year and ran out of time. I now want to concentrate on the BMW so the Alfa has to go - it is taking up both spaces in my unit and the BMW is currently outside which I don’t want.

£3950

The car is located in Southam, Warwickshire

It is worth more than this if I broke it, however I want someone to put it back on the road as it is such a nice example. All the spares and Tarquini replica parts are included in the sale (worth £2750) so you are effectively getting an almost rust-free shell, cream leather interior and Nardi steering wheel for £1200.

Viewings and questions welcome.
The car will need trailering away and you will probably need a van or a large estate to take the engine and all of the parts.