Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my search for a pic of a 157 to keep Nem quiet for a few seconds, I found this load of made up babble. It looks quite good doesn't it??!!
Apologies if it's been seen before.

The Sprint, with fast-back rear window and lower windscreen

Official sources at Fiat Spa have conceded that Alfa Romeo is planning to launch the racy 147 Sprint, derived from the three-door hatchback and designed by Bertone.

The development of the new affordable sports coupe from Alfa Romeo is well advanced, and the new car is expected to reach the market before the end of next year.

It will be offered with a range of power trains, petrol and diesel, similar to that of the Alfa 147 .

Some sources also speak of a 2.5 V6 GTA version as well as 2-litre turbo. At this stage, though, the news is thin... (yeah yeah :rolleyes: )

Even more thrilling is the talk about a convertible version of the 147!

There are rumours that the 147 will take over from the Fiat Punto cabriolet as the convertible car from Fiat Auto, possibly with the 2.0TS as the only engine.

G

·
Seen it before, but yes, that is the one I remember and I want it. Dark blue please.

As for that 147 convertible, that's shyte that is. Only for hairdressers and others employed in similarly poofy occupations. Anyway, the rear wheel is shedding it's tyre so the handling must be crap.

wink

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>I thought all Renault Megane coupes were yellow? wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">the only yellow that actually is a coupe, is this:

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by LaTiNo156:
<strong>I really liked this one:

</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">wtf is that one??? i like it too :D

it has that 166 "sad eyes" look, and it has a unique face, and alfa face, but a unique one, i like that.

G

·
I want it, I want it!!!
They have to make that, it's F%*#ing fantastic!!! (no, not the pukey coloured Fiat).

If Alfa don't make that, they're bloody bonkers. I would put down a deposit today.

:D :D :D

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>I want it, I want it!!!
They have to make that, it's F%*#ing fantastic!!! (no, not the pukey coloured Fiat).

If Alfa don't make that, they're bloody bonkers. I would put down a deposit today.

:D :D :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i m afraid that its just another photoshop alfisti creation, just like the rest desings we ve seen..

If AR really wants to save money, they should hire us, and **** Bertone :D
The result would be lots better laughing

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>

</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Looks like a squished Citroen Picasso, doesn't it?

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I do like the front (very aggressive) and especially the FAT rear !

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jomor:

wtf is that one??? i like it too :D

it has that 166 "sad eyes" look, and it has a unique face, and alfa face, but a unique one, i like that. <hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Wow - look at that! It's really different and unusual, but really cool. Must be Photoshop. What it needs is a really stylish interior and good attention to detail like exposed filler caps and round tail lights. Oh and a big lairy turbo engine.

Bet they'll never make it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>Bet they'll never make it...... :rolleyes: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">....AGAIN

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.