Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get a set of seat rails/runners for a 147, my current one has a bit missing off one side so if i take of at any speed my seat goes flying backwards! not very safe!

I have looked into just getting an entire seat but it's hard to mach the cloth in my car and due to my location (Orkney) it costs an arm and a leg to get it here!

Any help would be much appreciated, :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Hi folks,

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get a set of seat rails/runners for a 147, my current one has a bit missing off one side so if i take of at any speed my seat goes flying backwards! not very safe!

I have looked into just getting an entire seat but it's hard to mach the cloth in my car and due to my location (Orkney) it costs an arm and a leg to get it here!

Any help would be much appreciated, :thumbup:
Give Autolusso a bell, they stock a wide range of spares and can ship to most areas. :thumbs:

Autolusso

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can probably do you a set for the price of postage. It would probably be Sunday before I'd get a chance to look though.
Hi there,

That would be awesome if you could! no Rush as at the moment i have a box stashed behind my seat so it can only slide so far!

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts