Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone i've just had a new battery fitted and can't get my cd radio back on i have payed someone on the net for some softwafe with a code generator but to no avail.Please can you help???:confused:

My serial numbers are :

BP937817578342

Cheers Andy

·
Registered
239 Posts
If you know who the original dealer is they "might" still have a copy of the Radio Code, they'll normally need proof of ownership, so might need to fax them your V5.

Or when I last did it they asked an obvious question about the car.. colour, trim etc..

SB

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks will try that. I've had the car 3 months and had nothing but trouble with it .When i picked the car up the handle came off in my had when i went to the petrol station.Then i got home there was an oil light on after a so called cam belt service??Then it went back to the garage for one month to be repaired.Then the exhaust went and now the battery oh and the engine managment light keeps coming on and off,but apart from that its been great.Lol.What next???

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much i have no radio for 8 days. Your code worked straight away . Thankyou audiotech i owe you a pint!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi all; what is the quickest way to find your code? I ran out of petrol this morning (very clever) and now my radio wont work! I dont have the code written down anywhere and have the car up for sale. Please help?? I can provide details if required. Thanks, Martin

·
Registered
1 Posts
radio code please!!

Hi there,

Can anyone help find the radio code for my 147 I purchased recently. BP-Nr 7643301316 Fiat-Nr 156053469 Serial n* 56350092189

I have been without a radio for the past 2 days and I am so deperaTe.please help me

Many thanks

chiney

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
shouldnt your number should be BP followed by 12 digits:confused:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I need Help pleaseeeeeeeeeee!

Its been over 10 days with out my CD player on my AR 147 the cd player asks for a code and i had downloaded those code generator and followed the instruction on it and got the following code for the car 4515 when i put this code my cd player keeps saying wait and nothing more than that. I have tried other codes too nothing seems to be working and i'm just not sure what to do now. Please help and Thanks in advance

My
S/N: BP937817579499
Part Number : 764937836

using the above code i had generated 4515 but it doesn't seems to be working. any help what i have done wrong?

·
Registered
1 Posts
please can anyone help find my code?

Just wanting to know if anyone can help me out on finding the radio code for my alfa 147.
I have all the serial numbers for the radio which are: BP937817288157, PROD NR FIAT - 735293234

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
radio code

try code 3563 / 3149
:cheese:
Just wanting to know if anyone can help me out on finding the radio code for my alfa 147.
I have all the serial numbers for the radio which are: BP937817288157, PROD NR FIAT - 735293234

·
Registered
166 Posts
www.radio-code.lt as mentioned above.
register yourself, pop in your bp number from your stereo.....voila

checked it out with a known code from my rover set...return the exact same code
also tried it with a friends alfa radio....guess what same code as he already had

Thumbs up to the original poster of the link... Well done

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.