Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I need help my battery ran flat and now I have to enter a code for my radio to work. The agents are charging an arm an a leg for this code. Could someone please help?
My serial number is as follows BP937617259641 and the radio make is a Blaupunkt.

·
Registered
569 Posts
same here m8 tried it and it didnt work now w8ing for what seems like a lifetime between the wait stage and the code enter stage nobody seems to know how to help here but im gunna keep trying lol im not gunna spend any money just because i changed my battery.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
same here m8 tried it and it didnt work now w8ing for what seems like a lifetime between the wait stage and the code enter stage nobody seems to know how to help here but im gunna keep trying lol im not gunna spend any money just because i changed my battery.
ill get the codes when i get home:thumbs:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi

I need help my battery ran flat and now I have to enter a code for my radio to work. The agents are charging an arm an a leg for this code. Could someone please help?
My serial number is as follows BP937617259641 and the radio make is a Blaupunkt.
Try 1232

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
err that was posted in june matey, im waiting for cree who seems to be having issues:lol:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Im in shock lol sombody can help, well i hope you can its been over 2 mnths now with no tunes! ok here is my number BP937817308130 if you need anything else just ask gl and thx.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
try 1532:thumbs:

·
Registered
569 Posts
will give it a try m8 as soon as it lets me :p if this works i cant thank you enough.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Its been over 10 days with out my CD player on my AR 147 the cd player asks for a code and i had downloaded those code generator and followed the instruction on it and got the following code for the car 4515 when i put this code my cd player keeps saying wait and nothing more than that. I have tried other codes too nothing seems to be working and i'm just not sure what to do now. Please help and Thanks in advance

My
S/N: BP937817579499
Part Number : 764937836

using the above code i had generated 4515 but it doesn't seems to be working. any help what i have done wrong?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts