Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have bought the girlfriend a very tidy 15k miles 2005 Alfa 147 1.6TS it’s the newer face lift model. The car is a cat D and need some work and parts. I am finding it very hard to find second hand good condition parts for this year of car.

My question is will the following pre face lift 147 parts fit the newer style car.

Rad pack (fan, rad, aircon rad)
Steel lower cross member that the rad sits on
Engine Air box (one that holds the air filter)
Engine bay Fuse box outer case
Splash guards/inner wheel arches
L/H gearbox mounting

Any help would be much appreciated I am getting it in the ear about getting the car done!!!! Lol

Thanks
Henry

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
many of the partds are interchangeable, but it may be worth getting a parts disc of ebay to be 100% sure, there is an eper site on the net somewhere, but I cannot remember where.

For breakers try the usual suspects, AutoLusso, RGWM and those part finder sevices like 24/7, Find-a-part etc etc

Does NJS in Pershore have any 147 he is breaking? May be worth a phone call.

HTH

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
7,043 Posts
Hi

I have bought the girlfriend a very tidy 15k miles 2005 Alfa 147 1.6TS it’s the newer face lift model. The car is a cat D and need some work and parts. I am finding it very hard to find second hand good condition parts for this year of car.

My question is will the following pre face lift 147 parts fit the newer style car.

Rad pack (fan, rad, aircon rad)
Steel lower cross member that the rad sits on
Engine Air box (one that holds the air filter)
Engine bay Fuse box outer case
Splash guards/inner wheel arches
L/H gearbox mounting

Any help would be much appreciated I am getting it in the ear about getting the car done!!!! Lol

Thanks
Henry
We have a 2006 147 1.6 braking with side damage so we will have most of the parts you need

Ned

1 - 4 of 4 Posts