Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Hi all, i'm a newbie and found this site sooooooooo helpful. Living in RSA, we are restricted by the notorious bad service of our local agents. this impacts negatively on sales of this wonderful motor vehicle. Spares are hard to get, tools are virtually non-existent and technical help is a joke. I recently had a cam belt failure on my 1600 TS 147, and it took me 7 weeks to get all the spares and fix it. Thanks to this site and UK agents - EB SPARES and BENNETS, (i had the cam locks delivered to my door in just 7 days) I could get good information and did the total repair job for under 140 pound. The agents quote to only strip and evaluate was 200.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
:) Hi all, i'm a newbie and found this site sooooooooo helpful. Living in RSA, we are restricted by the notorious bad service of our local agents. this impacts negatively on sales of this wonderful motor vehicle. Spares are hard to get, tools are virtually non-existent and technical help is a joke. I recently had a cam belt failure on my 1600 TS 147, and it took me 7 weeks to get all the spares and fix it. Thanks to this site and UK agents - EB SPARES and BENNETS, (i had the cam locks delivered to my door in just 7 days) I could get good information and did the total repair job for under 140 pound. The agents quote to only strip and evaluate was 200.
Welcome buddy:thumbs:

Sorry to hear about the ordeal, glad you got it sorted.

You must be pretty handy with a spanner:cool:

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

Saluti, Giordano.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts