Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my previous post about toora 17'' wheels, I mentioned my intention to buy MICHELIN PSPORT 4 tyres 215/45/17. Unfortunately, they will be available after 1,5 months in my country again. The other candidate is CONTINENTAL SPORT 5.Recently I've read a lot of good critics about NOKIAN LINE tyres. I'm not only looking for good grip but low levels of noise and comfort as well. I remember once the noise of some PIRELLI tyres. They reminded me of the noise of a M45 tank (I used to drive in the army) doing 35mph on dry surface. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Tyres

I'm fitting Goodyear F1 Asymetric 3 to my gt they have better wet and dry grip and a 68 Db noise level which is better than those you have mentioned. I've had Asymetric 2 before and they were great. Don't know if avail in greece.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Right now, I ride on Maxtrek Maximus M1, supposed to be horrible, only I never replaced tires on a car so cant tell how much difference a tyre can make.

Within 2 weeks I am changing the fronts for Falken ZE 914. I'll let you know what the difference is. ;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
I hope they are good!
If they are as good as the reviews say, they should transform my car in a way. :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm fitting Goodyear F1 Asymetric 3 to my gt they have better wet and dry grip and a 68 Db noise level which is better than those you have mentioned. I've had Asymetric 2 before and they were great. Don't know if avail in greece.
I think I'll go for them. I've read some critics that were very good. You never know unless you try them... Sometimes they are great for the test car, but crap for another...

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have "Goodyear F1 Asymetric 3" fitted all round. Can't fault them.
Had "hankook ventus v12 evo2 k120" fitted before. Very good grip and low noise / road feed back, but a bit soft.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts