Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
what condition is the tailgate in and how much do you want for it, I won't need the lights but would need the glass.
Can you confirm the paint code.

Post here or PM me.

Cheers

D

·
0 Posts
I'll take the windscreen washer bottle cap and the driver door check-strap.

Let me know the prices asap please (for either or both).

Cheers

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
are they standard lusso wheels? can't make out from the pic? and are they in good cond?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
How much for the seats?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Parts!

Hi there,

Just joined AO myself - so welcome!
Am after 3 tiny parts that are missing from mine which have always bugged me since I got the car. I need the 2 plastic nut covers from inside the boot lid which you would prise off in order to undo the rear lights from the tailgate. I assume they're all black so need these as long as they are not also broken like mine! Also need a couple of clips which secure the boot carpet to the bottom of the rear seat back (think there are about 6 in all).

Tiny bits I know - do let me know a price for these if available. Could probably send you a stamped addressed jiffy bag to post them in too if that helps!

Cheers.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the questions so far, hopefully you all should have had replies via pm or e mail regarding the parts. Jesamel, I will check for you Monday, thats the earliest i can check i think. Although I would be tempted to take a trip to the alfa dealer and get them to bring those clips up on the microfiche as i bet they wouldnt be too much, if not though i will help if i can.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi don't know what you have left but I need front badge, glove box handle, gear nob and passenger electric window switch. If you could let me know if you have any of it left and p&p thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
hi,
can you let me know how much you would want for the section of the centre console that has the 2 drawers, and how much roughly to post to NZ, thanks

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Please let me know how much you want for the passenger door and the condition it is in. Thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Could I please have the clips that the parcel shelf clips into please? also if noone has had the wheels yet I am interested, price please!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hi,
can you let me know how much you would want for the section of the centre console that has the 2 drawers, and how much roughly to post to NZ, thanks
Hi,

is it just the tray with the holders you want or the unit as a whole? Shipping with fedex is about £20 gbp.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Could I please have the clips that the parcel shelf clips into please? also if noone has had the wheels yet I am interested, price please!
Hi,

I am not sure if im going to use the wheels for my car, if i do i will have a set of four 16" elegence alloys forsale. All with good rubber, must be worth near £200??

1 - 20 of 35 Posts