Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the wife found out she was pregnant 2 weeks ago :)

Great news but now the wife wants an "estate" 4 months after buying a 147 Ducati because the 159 was too bi grrrrr. I have only done 1,500 since we bought the car!

So i was just testing the water to see if any 159 TI Sportwagon owners fancied a swap.

Spec of my 147 Ducati:

Black
5 door
FSH, last serviced in September at Autolusso where it also had lower turbo pipe and 4 wheel alignment
Remapped in September by AHM
9 months MOT
9 months TAX
HPI clear
1 previous owner

If anyone is interested please PM me

N

·
0 Posts
I'm pretty sure people with kids managed without monospaces and estates
not that long ago....

;)

What kind of offer are they doing on trade-ins?

Over here they were offering book+4K for your old car on 159s....

;)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nev that is exactly what i told the wife :)

Not looked at trade in valuations as yet, but the Ducati appear to be going for around £9.5k

·
Registered
873 Posts
Asked my 3 year old which was her facourite car out of the current family fleet, answer was the GTV. It's certainly easier to get a baby seat in and out of a 5 door when the kids are very young but once they can get themselves in and out it's a different story....

·
Banned
173 Posts
I've got 3 kids (one 1year old and another which requires a car seat) and we can all just about fit in the 147 for a day out..it's do-able but I totally understand your predicament since once you have a baby buggy ( as opposed to a stroller) in the boot, you generally won't have much room for a lot else. The 147 also lacks iso fix, but quite easily accommodates seat belt fastened rearward facing seats. I get around this as the wife has a dreaded people carrier, but if it was our only car I'd be looking for the 159 SW too! Congratulations and good luck with the swap!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts