Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to source a replacement set of rod retainer clips for the drivers door on an Alfa 147GTA all the dealers just say t I need to buy anew door lock The rod retainer clips go through two keyways in the locking latches and through a nylon washer.... so they are deeper than the standard ones found on the handle and the inner pull latch on the lock The originals are brown does anyone know where to get replacements ? seems a bit much to have to spend £95 on a new door lock for two plastic clips !!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Frustrating when a dealer gives you duff information.

Tell them you want a bush kit, part #71734374, you'll get the plastic bushes for both ends of the rod.

All the best

Pub

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Frustrating when a dealer gives you duff information.

Tell them you want a bush kit, part #71734374, you'll get the plastic bushes for both ends of the rod.

All the best

Pub
Hi
Thanks I have already ordered this kit for the inserts for the door handle following your advice I found on the forum It comes with the yellow one and the white one for the two rods that go into the door handle but nothing for the bottom ends that go into the lock ????

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Well, who'd have thought it.

Try this, should do the job, don't sue me if it's not the part.

Good luck

Pub

Part #82377992

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I see all 4 of those clips sold in one hit about an hour after I posted the above. Was that you?

Pub

1 - 5 of 5 Posts