Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all!
I have just bought my first Alfa, a 2005 147 2.0 Lusso, I would love to buy some good quality tailored mats for it, but am a bit bewildered by the amount for sale on eBay! Ideally I would like a set that will clip onto the plastic lugs already fitted to the drivers side carpet, and would like either dark blue or black mats, don't have a preference over rubber or carpet though!
Also, are there any other accessories that people can reccommend?

Chris

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of Alfa!:thumbs: You can get a set of genuine Alfa mats from Mangoletsi in Cheshire:
Mangoletsi, Alfa Romeo Dealership in Knutsford - New & Used Cars - Shop
If you wander round their website and Alfa's own, you'll find loads of goodies for your 147, at Alfa prices, of course. I have got the mats and can vouch for the quality and fit, they look terrific in black with the red stitching.:) Not always a good idea to be seduced by the "offers" on Fleabay, you get what you pay for, more often than not.
Hope you have miles of happy motoring in your Bella, remember to drive it like you stole it.:D
Keep an eye on the North West meetings thread, there has just been a meet at the Trafford Centre, there should be another one further in to summer, when you can meet loads of Alfisiti and their Alfas. I hope to post a couple of photos tonight, but there are loads from previous meets on the forum. Hope we see you there!:)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the idea of the iPod connector, especially as the cd player doesn't like cd's! Was intending to replace it with another Alfa head unit or an iPod compatible one....

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts