Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all

i have a problem since last night, something is wrong with my side lights, problem is
i turn off swich but side lights is still on, i remove the key and same thing, i most take off battery and than is ok :).

help me pls.

i find relay 164 on fuse box and take it off but same thing happened
i took off fuse and nothing.... ligths is still on

helppppppppppppp

·
Registered
77 Posts
This could possibly be something to do with the 'park light' facility on the ignition switch.
Is the key loose in the lock barrel??
Is the small button on the barrel intact or missing??

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
Have you accidentally pressed the parking light switch? There's a little button adjacent to the key which, if held down, allows the key to be turned past the normal "off" position to leave the parking lights on when the key is removed. Turning the key back to the normal off position should turn the lights off.

Apologies if you've already tried that!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i unplug ignition switch from the wires and nothing, lights is still ON, i also do this to the light switch exclude from the set of wire and nothing happens, is still on.

thx for replys

·
Registered
77 Posts
Balto, I would start looking at the main switch on the steering column.
You are might be getting a live feed through it.
Disconnect the plug at the back of the switch, make sure the terminals are clean & plug it back together again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i remove all relays and fuse from fusebox, disconnect light switch on steering wheel and under steering wheel key switch, light is still on. i think problem is under engine cover.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts