Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
morning I've recently been tasked with restoring (what I've been told) is a 1991 105 s3 spider for my uncle now managed to get hold of all the panels required except for two and they are the two sections of front wing that go behind the bumper.
i can get panels that join a front valance but having a full front bumper I'd say it wouldn't have a front valance? please correct me if I'm wrong any help is greatly appreciated.
matty

·
Registered
4,004 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that has helped me big time thank you very much I just went from what the logbook said I know nothing about these cars to be honest which is why I'm on here but the bits you've put on are the bits I'm after

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
where can I find these parts
well, that's the 64 thousand dollar question! You gotta search around. No one shop will do everything you may need! And other things you just will not find in a week.

no idea in the world where you are, but try Classic Alfa, Alfaholics, EB Spares, Highwood alfa (all in GB)
OKP, Bertelsbeck, Alfa-onlineshop (all in Germany)

my first source is always to google the part number (I use google images, then I can see immediately if what I am after is illustrated, rather than ploughing thru loads of small script!), use quotes like this to filter out the rubbish: "alfa 60519794"

Search on ebay with the part number too, lots of italian sellers and some germans (hardly ever on ebay.uk, sorry to report!) use the original part numbers.

for me the best online parts catalogue for the S4 is here, either US or EU models:
Catalogue Alfa Romeo SPIDER

another good photo of the front of an S4 sans bumper is last photo here:
https://www.alfaholics.com/our-cars/completed-builds/1991-s4-spider-restoration/build-stage-2/

good luck and post some photos of your car:)
Dom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts