Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this and its my first post, so bear with me :)

May be silly questions but here goes...
Is the alarm still activated properly when you lock the car by putting the key in and turning it?

When i answer the phone using B and M is takes around 10 - 15 secs until i can hear the caller, normally by this time they've put the phone down :mad:
Anyone know a solution?

Thankyou, any response appreciated :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
I am not 100% sure on the alarm, but on the older Alfas like 156/147/GT etc the alarm is NOT on when you just use the key to lock it, only when you use the remote, it can be useful when you have a dog or kids or what do i know, in the car and want to lock it, but don´t need the cabin sensor, there is a way to turn it off (on the 156) by turning off the car, and then turn key again within a few secs and then off again before you luck it, but i never remembered, so i just used the key :)
The blue&Me is a bit slow to transfer the call to the speakers, but not 10-15 secs its more like 5 secs on mine, so when i pick up at first ring, its fine. If its really that long on yours, you should go see a dealer.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou, i'll ask the dealer just to be sure. Don't want anyone hurting my G! :tut:
Hopefully the Blue and Me update will sort my problem, gota get the gearbox and door card looked at anyway :(
I still love her though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts