Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Dont know if this post is for north or south Scotland, suppose it depends on whether ur wearin a kilt in ur Alfa or not! I put it in the north section as well to not cause offense to our scottish macbrothers fae the granite city, but it wud still be a good run from glasgow to the national air museum outside edinburgh. via the A1. a good day out for the family with lots of fly'i' things for the kids, be good if we cud turn up en masse and have an alfa flyin section in the car park, we cud even charge people to watch sychronized alfa parkin, now theres a thing. any1 int?

p.s. Guaranteed to b dryer than Annan rain dance festival.

Al

·
Registered
704 Posts
im off that night so im interested :D

have i posted that before :what:

·
Premium Member
13,135 Posts
I'm away on holiday on the 29th, But have already planned an AO visit to the National Museum of Flight at some point (unfortunatley not for the Show :() in the not too distant future. I can confirm that the Aitrshow is excellent and is well worth the effort if you can make it along.

G

·
I would have come up too T (even though I saw the dig about the rain dance :lol: ) but have a show the next day in Dumfries and need to get the cars ready :p

My son (RAF-bound) would have loved the display as well :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts