Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I have had my 3l GTV for a few months and love it but I've never been totally convinced that the power output was right. When revving I had an intermittent loss of power and after reading a few posts decided it was the airflow meter. I have just ordered a new Bosch one. Assuming I havent completely misdiagnosed should I expect a big performance difference?

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Depends if there was something wrong with it really...

·
Registered
404 Posts
If it is the air flow meter I think you will be in for a nice surprise. I have just changed mine - although I only run a baby 2.0 GTV and the improvement in top end performance is fantastic!!!

R

·
0 Posts
Is there any way of diagnosing it properly without just buying a new one? The reason I ask is that I suspect mine might be on it's way out. It just doesn't seem all that quick at the top end, although it's not too bad. I don't fancy paying for another if it's not faulty though.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Guzzimental has a tecno fix for getting rid of the Bish Bosh job is your a dab hand with a soldering iron. It's the route I'll be using when mine goes. +it's a cheaper option from what I remember.

Regards Andy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts