Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have an Alfa 156 jtd. There isn't any air coming through any of the vents. When I increase/decrease the power of the blowers I can hear that it is working but it is just not coming through the vents. Am I right in assuming that there maybe a loose hose or something? If so, does anybody know if it is easy to locate and fix? Many thanks.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
On the 147 you can let the air con flaps re-calibrate themselves, leave the key on mar and you should hear a ticking noise, can't remember how long it takes

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Many thanks for your replies amfalconer, but as much as I love driving my Alfa, I am clueless when the bonnet is lifted. If you could point me in the general direction of the pollen filter and give me an idea of what it looks like, I would be eternally grateful. Also, leaving the key on mar doesn't mean anything to me. Thanks once again and sorry for being a complete numpty when it comes to the techy side of my beloved Alfa.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brilliant mate, thankyou so much. Although I know nothing about engines, I am quite practical and should be able to do that. Last question, would the pollen filter completely block air flow,as their is none coming through at all. Thanks once again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts