Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this might sound a bit trivial but its not to me since i got the 166 i have not found an air freshener that will fit to the air vents , i was hoping some of you 166ers may have found one that fits . i really can't be doing withn the ones you hang from the interior mirror,thanks in advance:thumbs:

·
Registered
761 Posts
These are pretty good
California Scents Car Scents

I got a cherry one, which smells just like cherry bakewell. I love cherry bakewell, mmmmm:inlove: I had to remove it though as it ended up being a little over powering. Not sickly like air fresheners that you used to get 20 years ago, but just a bit too sweet. But some of the more natural, fresh varieties might be better.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
The Autoglym Autofresh is quite good. The smell isn't perfumy or sickly but just a nice fresh smell which must neutralise the air as you're not overpowered with a strong smell and can still smell the leather interior. I usually put one spray on each mat and I do this every weekend. The bottle has lasted over a year so far so in terms of value it's the way to go. I wouldn't have got it but I went in heavy on the Halfords '3 for 2' offer last year when I was getting the car all detailed up. The best bit is no unsightly plastic air fresheners hanging off the mirror or vents.

In my old cars I used to use the Poppy Coral ones but they're massive and a bit sickly I thought.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Nice smells

What's wrong with the sweet smell of antifreeze leaking from a heater matrix?

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
What's wrong with the sweet smell of antifreeze leaking from a heater matrix?
I second that emotion.:thumbs:

How they things attach to the vents beats me.:cheese:

As disgusting;) says bigger issues to resolve.:lol:

Pomeo
Glad yee posted disgusted ah was getting worried.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
hehe - until recently my air freshener was burning oil coming in the air vents...new dip stick seal and now i'm back to the unique smells that only a toddler and various decomposing food stuffs can make :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts