Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good air purifier. I have bad smells in my car really often, maybe that is because of my dogs...
But never mind! I am looking for recommendations. Maybe one of the models like on jonsguide reviews or some ads on marketplaces...
I will be grateful if someone has one!

·
Administrator
7,593 Posts
alfa romeo brera 2.0
Wow! Very rare to hear of a Brera in the US, but even more surprising to hear of a diesel fueled one! 😲
What year is it? What do you think of the Blue and Me system?

As to your original question, you might want to read this before spending money on one.....

·
Premium Member
7,180 Posts
maybe a new cabin filter for the climate control would also help ?

·
Registered
360 Posts
You can buy those A/C cleaners. You have the car running, with A/C on max. Open up some sort of bottle or something, place in the car. Leave car running for a period of time for the cleaner to circulate throughout the car.

Theoretically it kills bacteria and mould that can grow in the A/C system, and also deodorises and the like.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
They’re generally pretty good at covering smells, but if you can find one, get an enzymatic interior cleaner which should remove most doggy smells.

Also, an ozone generator is good for removing stubborn car smell, especially tobacco

1 - 9 of 9 Posts