Keith Crane

Occupation
Advertisement Manager

Lives
Inverness, originally Motherwell near Glasgow

Marital Status
Co-habiting... soon engaged i hope!

which cars do you drive and why?
Grigio Platino Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 Selespeed Lusso. Love it, fell in love with it at first sight. Also drive girlfriends Skoda Fabia. Drive a Honda Civic at work.

Are you a real passionate for Alfa Romeo?
First time owner of an Alfa, but wanted one for years. Now i've got one, I'll probably never go back!

What or how started your passion for Alfa Romeo and…
….do you think it’s fundamental to own one to have the passion?

Always loved them, but thought i might have to wait till 25 to get one. It was actually the Alfa touring car that got me into them in the first place. I think that they are the type of car where if you don't give it plenty of TLC it'll fail on you. Love it and care for it, and it'll bring you a smile every time you get behind the wheel.

Would you ever consider joining an Alfa Club or are you already a member of one?
Just signed up as a premio member yesterday!

What do you like most about Alfas?
The amazing looks & performance, beautiful interiors, and all the buttons!!

What do you like least about Alfas?
The steering is too light

What would be your dream cars?
Lancia Integrale or an Opel Manta

What car would you least like to drive?
Fiat Cinquecento!

For you, what’s the most popular thread on AO?
I would say everything in the 147 tech lounge and the Alfas for Sale sections are my favourites.... really want a 33, sprint/sud to cherish and look after!

Any humorous Alfa or car-related stories you wish to share with us? When i first bought my alfa in london I stopped at service station to fill up on the way home. Then sat for half an hour (and nearly phoned breakdown) cos I forgot that I had to have my foot on the brake to engage first gear on the selespeed :rolleyes:

What interests do you have outside of Alfas?
Football - Motherwell FC, playing my guitar, quad biking (have a Kawasaki 700cc race quad) and classic cars.

Tell us something nobody knows about you. (E.g. special skill, ever been on TV, etc)
I was Scottish Schools High-Jump champion in 1999!:lol:

Do you have a party trick? If so what is it?
Not really!

What do you like most about the Alfaowner forum? Any favourite threads, episodes or people?
It's my one stop shop for anything to do with Alfa Romeo's. Get great advice and tips on what i should/shouldn't be paying for my car! Everyone is pretty friendly too!

If you had £50,000 you had to spend in 72 hours, how would you choose to spend it?
Pay off all my debts and try to find myself an 8c!

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
nice to meet you Keith :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts