Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Every lied about your age to buy a drink ?

Age Poll 1 - Ever fibbed to buy a drink !!

1K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  rancido64 
#1 · (Edited)
It's not big and it's not clever, but who, at some, young stage in life has lied to buy a drink ?

Any Tales ?

#6 ·
One of the perks of being of the female persuasion is that, when you are young a) you very rarely have to buy your own drinks anyway, and b) you tend to be able to get into pubs and clubs that boys the same age as you can't, b/c they want to up the % of girls so they don't ask questions.

So no;)

#7 ·
Good answer, it's not lying about your age if your not asked for i.d.

I found the old Student Union card a blessing when I was younger. We always filled in the d.o.b. ourselves !! :D

#9 ·
Aged 16, buying a crate of booze in N*tto:

Cashier: "Are you 18?"
Me: "Yes."
Cashier: "Ok then."

And so she carries on scanning my illicit booze :D :lol:

That was about 6 years ago, so I don't think they'd do it today.

G
#13 ·
Bought a couple of bottles of Olde English cider for me and my two friends when I was just 14 :eek:

We were completely ****hed by the time we'd reached the end of the supermarket car-park and I was crawling on my hands and knees! We met my friend and her boyfriend and all, to this day, I can remember about him is that he had very dark, bushy eyebrows :lol:

We made it to the youth club and proceeded to throw up in their loos :(

My folks came to collect me (having been called by the club) and I sat very quietly in the car. Nothing was said. My lesson had been learnt :(

I never drank cider again until about 10 years after!

Now rum....

G
#15 ·
I was 15 and me and my mates (Drove ermm ) out of our village to a small hotel and went into the bar, I ordered 3 pints and the barmaid said "your not 18 " and i said "well you dont tell on me and i wont tell the manager that you are in my class at school" I still remember her name to this day, Sophia Louden 15 and lied about her age to get a job in a bar (but i got a free pint :cool: ) :tut: ..........:) :lol:

#16 ·
:lol: That happened to me, mate of mine worked in a local pub underage so he could hardly throw me out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.