1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started the Sportswagon this afternoon.
Some strange cluck-cluck noise coming from the motor.:confused:
Popped the hood and found my cambelt still on but torn to bits.:wow:

...if I reved the motor like I usualy do to see if the noise will go away it would have been tickets.:D

Have to now trailer it to PE or George:rant:

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Eina sorry to hear.

Dirk where are you situated?
Walter I'm in Plett.
My Indy in PE is closing tomorrow for 3 weeks.....

Spoke to Jacques this morning, he has lost his cambelt tool. He has a 155 that also needs a cambelt and said he was going to order another tool. No sure how long it will take.

Do you know of anyone else in Knysna that can help me out. I remember you mentioned someone a while back.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Walter I'm in Plett.
My Indy in PE is closing tomorrow for 3 weeks.....

Spoke to Jacques this morning, he has lost his cambelt tool. He has a 155 that also needs a cambelt and said he was going to order another tool. No sure how long it will take.

Do you know of anyone else in Knysna that can help me out. I remember you mentioned someone a while back.
Hi Dirk.

Jacques is the best person to talk to when it comes to an Alfa or a Fiat. there is a another person somewhere in Knysna Industrial area who works an alfas but I would rather take it to Jacques. He is more reliable and knows what he his doing.

I am sure he wont wait long for the tool arrive. Even if it doesnt arrive Jacques will make a plan. Rather put your trust in him.

I will be in knysna soon with my 146 turbo. Jacques willbe helping me with my fuel pressure coversion. Would be nice to meet you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts