Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Highbridge, Somerset and am after as local as possible decent Alfa friendly garage. Where is nearest to here?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Think I'll take it to the bensport place, seem to be fairly well written up on. Going to be easier to get to if I'm being towed, which it looks like is what is going to happen.

Anybody have any experience with their troubleshooting abilities?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Also after an independent

Hi all,

Sorry to piggy back on this thread, but I'm basically asking the same question. I'm also after a decent garage to try and resolve a suspension knock which is causing me some grief. I'm based in Bath, so I'm looking for someone in the Bath/Bristol/Chippenham area.

I've been to Smaky in the past, which has always been good, but I'm keen to go to an actual garage this time. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Tom

·
Registered
13 Posts
Graham Eddy Motori is a solid bloke a bit of a trek as he is in penzance but a good man 01736366206 his postcode is TR208HX.Plus u get a good cup of cofee

·
Registered
56 Posts
Bensport in Ilton nr Ilminster is your best bet. My Alfa GTV is in there at them moment and past experiences have been good.
Speak to Andy or Bob - very helpful and friendly.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ilminster is a bit of a mission from Bath, its obviously fine getting there but assuming I have to leave the car behind I think I'd struggle to get back!

There must be someone trustworthy somewhere a bit closer? Anybody in the Chippenham/Wiltshire area perhaps? This suspension knock is driving me mad :(

Tom

·
Registered
13 Posts
I did, yeah, but as I mentioned earlier I was hoping to find a garage rather than a man with a spanner. I might give Duncan Slade a go anyway. The only other places mentioned were in Newport, which is also pretty hard to get back from.

Never mind! Guess I'll have to try this Duncan bloke.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts