Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yes mate 4x100 fit with wobble bolts, you can buy them from eBay. I know someone who had them on his car for years

·
Registered
235 Posts
No there safe, not used them myself but I know they are perfectly fine, they just allow the 2m adjustment

P

·
0 Posts
i've used them myself for many years, on many cars, and still do today

2mm adjuster bolts or wobble bots as they are nicknamed have been a lifesaver to a rim tart like me many a time,

and if you want some 4 x 100 alloys, i have many sets for sale coming up soon too!

cheers

shrew

ps - deggy, i bet you knew i'd crop up on this one eh? ha ha!

P

·
0 Posts
great link that deggy has found, good explanation.

this is what you're looking for, and if i recall are the right thread size, 12mm x 1.25 pitch, but if i'm wrong i'm sure someone will point it out?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/16-12x1-25-WOBBLY-WHEEL-BOLTS-FIAT-PUNTO-Variation-/330580486735?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyres_Trim_Nuts_ET&hash=item4cf821ea4f

as you can see, not expensive at all, but boy oh boy does it open up a huge choice of wheels all of a sudden!

i don't have many pictures yet, i need to get to grips with my stock pile asap, but i can email them across if you want to pm me your email address, i'll forward some shots when i have them next week, plus i'll probably put them into the classifieds on here too.

shrew

1 - 8 of 8 Posts