Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm new to the forum and discovered this site after a bit of 'googling'.
After 16 years since my last ALfa Romeo 156 Sportwagon, I now have another 'project' on my hands!

It's a 58' plate Cloverleaf TS GT in red and a bit tired at the moment. Due to the present 'circumstance' I fancied something to do and liked the look of these back in the day when they were released. So 16 years later, I finally have on on the drive.

I'll work my way through the list of jobs and maybe post a picture or two as the work progresses. In the meantime I'll keep coming back here for a few pointers and some technical advice as and when required. I think I'm going to need all the support I can get!

Regards,

Lee_159 :)

·
Administrator
60,304 Posts
Hi Lee, glad you joined us and congrats on your Alfa. Check out our tech section for more help and info as you get to know your Cloverleaf TS GT. Cheers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome!

The tech section is already coming in handy. I have a job for the weekend lined up as the passenger seat 'tilt' cable requires replacing.

The seat is in the garage waiting for 'home-time'. My intention is to add the results (favourable hopefully) to the 'what did you do today' section.

I'll keep you all posted!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts