Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year, premium was £315 plus whatever bonus protection was.

Guess what they sent me as a renewal, baring in mindI now have another years no claim.

£395 :wow: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

That is 30% increase from last year.

Time to change me thinks!!!

·
AO Traders
592 Posts
Last year, premium was £315 plus whatever bonus protection was.

Guess what they sent me as a renewal, baring in mindI now have another years no claim.

£395 :wow: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

That is 30% increase from last year.

Time to change me thinks!!!
Morning

If you would like me to look into this for you, feel free to pm me your full name, reference number and a contact telephone number.

Cheers

Dan

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New renewal quote of £345 ish. Still not that impressed, esp reading about the diesel quote thread. Alright it wap mid last year but still, £200 is a lot less than my quote for my puny 2.0 TS. The search continues.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am 40, 6 years no claims, no convictions living in RM8 in Essex. Car is on driveway.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I'll try again to comment as my last post was "Moderated"

I too was shocked at my renewal premium this year and dissapointed with AF's customer care.

note to the Mod - if you knew the full story you'd know that it wasn't my choice and yes they did

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
shoved me sideways on a pointy stick too:rant:

·
AO Traders
592 Posts
I'll try again to comment as my last post was "Moderated"

I too was shocked at my renewal premium this year and dissapointed with AF's customer care.

note to the Mod - if you knew the full story you'd know that it wasn't my choice and yes they did

Morning

If you would like to discuss this further you can always pm me your details, name, reference and contact telephone number.

Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts