Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A question for Dan really but if anyone else has any advice it would be appreciated.

Recently took out a new policy with AF for my 147, but I've been looking into the possibility of buying a GTV v6 to work on as a "weekend" car.

Do Adrian Flux offer a service for this type of 2nd car insurance that would save me paying out for another full policy on a car I won't be using very often?

Does anyone know any other companies that would do a cheaper deal for a kind of occasional use policy?

·
AO Traders
593 Posts
Hi,

We have several schemes that would be suitable for you.
We don't do multi car policies as we like to tailor each policy to your needs. We can do limited mileage policies with brackets as low as 1500,3000,5000 a year etc. It is subject to certain criteria being meet, such as you owning another everyday car, it being on limited miles per year, car being of a certain age etc. You will still be getting your Discount for being a member of this forum as well.

If you would like some more information on it Please PM me your Name and Postcode and Contact Number and I can get the Manager of the Cherished Car team to call you.

Dan.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts