Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've decided to turn the silver GTV into a roadworthy track day car, hence selling the spoiler!

Its silver and the brake light works.

All seats and some interior parts will be removed to lighten the car if any 1 wants black leather seats?

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
I can never make up my mind about the spoiler. Some days I really wish mine had one, other days I'm glad it doesn't.

I've just brought some ph2 skirts so I'm too skint at the moment anyway :)

Looking forward to seeing the track day car evolve Andy!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
This car is going to be awesome :)

I'll take the spoiler off you if no one else does, will chat to you on the phone soon - you weren't there today

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sorry Mike had the family round for sunday dinner :)

Great day for "Super Sunday" :rolleyes: :lol:

I'm thinking light grey on the inside and dark Alfa grey for the out side, with red swede/cloth bucket seats. 17inch Black lightweight wheels :cool:

something like this will be fine.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
hi andy maybe too late but im after a spoiler im in kent also near canterbury give us a shout if its still avalible m8

cheers jas

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
Hi jas, I'm near Canterbury too, hope to see you on a Kent run sometime this summer perhaps :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Won't the spoiler help on a track car then Andy? does it really have zero benefits on track? To me the design looks more than just for looks. Might be worth researching before selling matey :thumbs:.

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm striping the car to make it lighter so its gotta go!

Pretty sure its just for looks anyway :cool:

If your not up to much over the weekend James feel free to pop round and give me a hand lightning the old girl?

·
Registered
236 Posts
I will have to check with the wife but I might be free for a bit on Sunday :)?. I am going to collect the new car on Saturday from Southend so I can drive over with it :lol:.

Promise I wont say anything about MG's :D

A

·
0 Posts
I think that Alfa claim a higher top speed for the GTV with the aero pack - only by a couple of mph but it's there all the same.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts