Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is it going guys! I know its been talked about a lot, but I'm interested in some new wheels when I get my car back from its respray. Had a good look around and wheels in 4x98 are limited in style to say the least, and I know that 4x100 wheels fit with wobble bolts as someone I know has them on a 33. Just wanted to know what the max width and offset is on a 33? I have 14" sender wheels at the moment and was going to put low profiles on them but I think they will look lost with them on. I'm after a borbetA or ats classic look in 15" or ronal a1's ideally.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah 620 quid though, not sure i can afford them and tyres after paying for a respray. will prob. end up saving in the new year but still on the hunt for now

·
Registered
347 Posts
Ouch! didn't realise they were that dear.
How's about these, they are a bigger version of the Zenders that 33s were fitted with.
They were an option on Alfa 164 Twinsparks and are 7 x 15 33mm ET and 4 x 98mm.
They come up on ebay from time to time I saw a set within the last month for £100, I got my set for £150 some time ago and refurbed them myself.

Attachments

P

·
0 Posts
ooh deggy me ode mucker,

you're after a golden chalice with that selection of wheels i can tell yer!

i have just a toe or two in the dub scene, and know that those sort of wheels you've mentioned, whilst they will fit as you say, 4 x 100 pattern, 2mm wobble bolts, similar offsets if from a VAG car, centre bore can be a bit stray but spigit rings sort that too, but the main issue is going to be price!

they can sell for small fortunes wheels like that.

those zenders are nice, and if they are a 7j, you can get some handsome width on them, as a max i'd say 215's, maybe even 225, and go the other way you could stretch a 165/50/15 on to it too.

i think i know someone who has a set too, holla if you'd like me to check.

otherwise, are you definitely going to stick to 15's?

i have some 17's that might be up for grabs shortly, but they're not along the lines of your old skool wish list above, no deep dishes or concaves i'm afraid.

nice to see the car in the oven getting ready, wow, what an exciting time mate!

bet you have an advent calendar for spray time not christams eh chap?

cheers

shrew

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ay up shrew! yeah i am after abit of a dish to be honest. them zenders look beastly! if you know someone who has some shrew let me know what he wants! yeah im looking forward to getting it back mate wont be till early jan tho as hes doing as a job when theres not much on, i don't need a car till then so suits me, and saves a bit of money. just nice to see it all come together after a year of hard work on it!

P

·
0 Posts
i'll check tomorrow for you on them zenders if i can get him, and give you a tinkle as soon as i know anything,

well done on getting it this far mate, i'm excited for you and can't wait to see it in the flesh,

the last bianco argento known in these parts too soon eh mate!!!

shrew

ps - if you change your mind on dish, let me know, i have a few sets at the mo

P

·
0 Posts
lovely car that Ad,

well shot sir.

they look a lot more concave than most i've seen, must be at least the 7j versions, but it makes me wonder if they were available independently in wider section than Alfa originally used themselves as oe/options

could just be the colour too though i suppose

shrew

1 - 13 of 13 Posts