Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately I may have to sell my beloved 166.

2 litre twin spark Brunello Red 2004 facelift model with only 32,000 miles on the clock.
Can anyone advise me on value of it as trade in value is non existent in the Dublin Area.

Would appreciate any advice.
Thanks
Dinny

M

·
0 Posts
Dinny as you know the market is f%&^ed in Ireland and I think it could be better to sit on the car as there is a nuvola blue one in Alasta for just over the 9 mark and it has been there a while now....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I think you may be right holding off selling at the moment.
It seems that most garages are reluctant to take a discontinued Alfa.
Thanks
Dinny

M

·
0 Posts
Well put up some pics and see if anyone is interested..... maybe this could help you

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
do you have full service history? any toys, like sat nav, phone, dsp, zender body kit, xenons, heated electric leather memory seats, rain sensor, sunroof?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the car has sunroof,satnav but unfortunately phone system does not work.timing belts were done in march 09.car only has 32000 miles.heated seats (no memory),rain sensor and xenons.car is a bit impractical for me as ineed more carrying space.thinking of getting a discovery.will arrange photos

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Wouldn't hurt to post a for sale on this forum in the sale section. Ask what you feel is reasonable as values are up & down at present.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts