Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone provide me some details on places to buy an advanced variator (that cam thing) for 155.. online. I got the exact part code 60666199, but who sells them. The local dealer is asking toooooo much for it. Also is there and repair kit avaliable for the variator.

I'm fed up with the disel sound coming under the bonnet...

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got mine from Jon at Poweralfa.com and i quess he would send you one oversea's if you needed it.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shite.. 65£... and the dealer is asking 320 eur from me... AArgh.. the dealer prices!

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
120€ dealer price here.....you're getting ripped off!!!

wrinx

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dont seem to have a choice..

poweralfa is asking 65£ for the variator and blazeing 60£ eek! eek! for shipping to estonia. Whiieaaiks!

I get regular orders from UK via dhl and with 2kg package, it has never been more than 10-30$ depending on the value..

whats the matter with those guys..

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you know anyone in the UK, get it delivered to them and arrange your own DHL collection from them!

Easy :D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi ,well a variator is 120 euros in a main dealer here, don,t bother fitting the kit ,although it only costs 2.90euro it soon becomes noisy again hence back to square one and more expense.Paul

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello Paul, noticed you've been registered for a while now but just started posting........welcome to the forum.....another tech god within our ranks??? :D

wrinx

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi well when we are dealing with such tempremtal Italian machines we all have to help eachother as much as we can,but it,s not until your in the driving seat that you forget all the problems you may or may not have and just think to yourself WELL IT WAS WELL WORTH THE TROUBLE! I,m at present in the United States and the only Alfas i,ve seen are old spiders and a couple of mint 164,s.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts